MYMIX BONDING AGENT APB 110
MYMIX Bonding Agent APB 110 is a synthetic rubber compound which is mixed with all kinds of Cementitious Systems to make installation of natural stone and tiles on interior & exterior walls. It improves bond strength, thermal shock resistance and flexibility to substrate area.
Method of Application:
All concrete surfaces should be clean from dust, free from contamination, efflorescence, and curing compounds
- High bonding with resistance to thermal shock
- Increased tensile and compressive strength
- It is suitable for all types of tiles and natural stone
- Shake well before use.
- Add MYMIX Bonding agent APB 110 in clean bucket, add Sand and Cement mortar (Ratio 1:1).
- Use approx. 15 ltrs to 50kg of Sand and Cement mortar (Ratio 1:1).
- Mix by hand or slow speed stirrer to get a smooth and homogeneous mixture and wait for 5 mins.
- Remix and apply the materials with proper notched trowel.
- Apply material to the recommended substrate with flat side of trowel.
- Comb on additional material with the notched side.
- Press the tile/stones within 15-20 min with a shuffling movement into the adhesive.
- Check regularly to ensure that the back of the tile is in full contact with the adhesive.
- Remove excess adhesive immediately from the joints.
- The proper preparation of the surface will make the fixing easier and quicker ensuring a better finish.
Area of Application
- Suitable for Interior and Exterior
- All types Stones for cladding
- Cement mortar & Screeds
- Used in bonding for plaster work by bond coat
- Can use old to new concrete substrate by bonding mortar
- Cement baker board
- Available in 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 20 Liter.
- Bigger packing sizes are available on request.
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing, in unopened condition and stored in dry area.
- Avoid direct sun light.
Working and Physical Properties
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Test Result|
|2||Pot Life||30 - 45 min|
|3||Open Time||3 -4 hrs|
|4||Time to Foot traffic / Time to Heavy Traffic||24 hrs|
|5||Coverage||50 - 60 sq ft per 5 litre|
|6||Compressive Strength||>2750 PSI|
|7||Bonding / Tensile Strength / Shear bond||> 200 PSI|
|8||Remarks||Application with Cement & Sand Mortar Ratio 1:1|