CCF (Crack Filller)
MYMIX ‐ CCF(Crack Filler)" is Single component cementitious base crack sealing compound; it is formulated non‐shrink cementitious material to be used for filling cracks in concrete & masonry surfaces
- It is ideal for 3‐5mm cracks
- Strong adhesion to common building materials
- Excellent crack filling ability
- Non sagging material
- Fill cracks in masonry, concrete and plaster
- On internal and external surfaces
- Interior and exterior usage application
How to Apply:
- Make V shape grooves
- Clean the grooves using wire brush and water to remove loose particles, dust and grease
- Pre‐wet the application area
- Using a hand trowel mix 340 to 360 ml of water with 1 kg of MYMIX CCF to get uniform constancy of the mixture.
- Apply the paste by using suitable putty blade in to the groove and press properly
- Do not wet cure
- Approx. 25 RM / kg for a V groove crack of 6 x 6 mm
Technical Detail: (As per IS 4031 part 5 & 6)
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Specification|
|1||CCF – Mixing Ratio||340 to 360 ml water for 1 kg Material Approx: 34 – 36 % by weight|
|3||Compressive Strength in Mpa|
|3.1||After 7 Days||15 Mpa|
|3.2||After 28 Days||20 Mpa|
|4||Density||1.35 – 1.45 gm/cc|
|5||Pot life||30 minutes|
|6||Setting time||3 – 4 hours|
- 1 kg Pouch.
- Available in Grey & White.
- Factory sealed bags are best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition stored in dry area.