MYMIX LVP 220
MYMIX ‐ LVP 220 is a low volume Late modified acrylic co-polymer additive used to reduce water required and increaes the strength, workabbility and density at the same cement conteant. It is mixed with sand and cement to make screeds,cement plastering for old concrete to new concrete.
- Reduces water absorption
- Increases compressive strength
- Increases the quality of cement mortar and concrete
- Low shrinkage characteristics
Area of Application:
- Excellent choice to use on new and old Substrate
- Crack repair
- Fixing all tile and stones
- Can use as bond coat mixing with cement and sand
- Available in 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 20 Liter
- Bigger packing sizes are available on request.
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing, in unopened condition and stored in dry area.
- Avoid direct sun light.
Method of Application:
- All concrete Substrates: All concrete surfaces should be clean from dust, free from contamination, efflorescence and curing compounds.
Mixing For Old Concrete to New Concrete Substrate.
- Add MYMIX LVP220 in a plastic container and take 1kg of cement.
- Add cement gradually to MYMIX LVP220 with constant mixing.
- Ensure that premix should be uniform slurry and without lumps.
- Apply slurry on the properly prepared substrate using paint brush.
- Leave for 24 hrs and allow it to cure.
For Mortars and Plaster:
Use 30 Liter of MYMIX LVP 220 per 50 kg bag of cement (Cement Sand Ratio 1:3) to improve the properties of plaster mortar free from shrinkage crack and for higher compressive and tensile strength. Cured plaster with MYMIX LVP220 would harden faster.
Working and Physical Properties:
|Sr. No.||Testing Parameter||Testing Result|
|2||Pot Life||30 min|
|4||Specific Gravity||1.01 ±0.01 gm/ml|
|5||Open Time||3-4 hrs|
|6||Time to foot traffic / Time to Heavy Traffic||24 hrs|
|7||Compressive Strength||>2000 PSI|
|8||Bonding/Tensile Strength/Shear bond||>200 PSI|
|10||Flexural Strength||>400 PSI|
|11||Remarks||Application with Cement Sand Ratio - 1:3|