CGU (Cementitious Colour Grout)
MYMIX – CGU (Cementitious colour grout) is white cement based, polymer modified colour grout.
It is right bonding materials to fill tile joints to fix ceramic & vitrified tiles on walls and floors.
They are resistant to shrinkage and cracking and can be used to fill tile joints(walls and floors) with a minimum width of 1 to 5 mm for both interior and exterior applications.
Made with colour fast pigments and fine graded aggregates.
It is available in 28 colours to match your joints with tiles.
- White Cement based, polymer modified colour grout
- Resistance to shrinkage and cracking
- Suitable to fill joints at wall and floor to fix glass
mosaic, ceramic & vitrified tile
- Ideal for Waterproof Grouting
- Suitable for stone material (natural stones,
marbles, granite, agglomerates etc.)
- Can be used to fill Tile joints from 1 to 5 m
- Available in 28 colou