MYMIX RITECRETE TM 440
MYMIX Ritecrete 440 is a high performance Acrylic polymer based coating system for repairs and waterproofing. it is diluted with water and mixed with sand and cement to make screeds, Waterproofing underground structures, water bodies, terraces and Cement Plastering from old concrete to new concrete.
- Reduces water absorption
- High Flexibility and elongation
- Increases the qualities of cement mortar and concrete
- Long life and highly durable.
- Improve the tensile strength Weather resistant
- Easy application by brush and spray
- High Ultra violate resistance.
Area of Application
- Waterproofing and repairing structures
- Fixing all tile and stones
- Surface treatment and protecting
- Excellent choice to use new and old Substrate
- Can use bond coat mixing with cement mortar and concrete
- Available in 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 20 Liter.
- Bigger packing sizes are available on request.
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing, in unopened condition and stored in dry area
- Avoid directsun light.
- All concrete Substrates: All concrete surfaces should be clean from dust, free from contamination, efflorescence and curing compounds.
|Application||Mixing Properties||Application Tools|
|Cement in kg||RITECRETE 440 in LTR||Sand in Kg|
|As Bonding Agent||1||0.5||---||brush application|
|As Repair Mortar||5||2||15||trowel application|
|As Waterproofing||1.5||1||---||brush application|
Mixing For Old Concrete to New Concrete Substrate:
- Add MYMIX Ritecrete 440 in a plastic container and take 1kg of cement.
- Add cement gradually to MYMIX Ritecrete 440 with constant mixing.
- Ensure that premix should be uniform slurry and without lumps.
- Apply slurry on the properly prepare substrate using paint brush.
- Leave for 24 hrs and allow it to cure.
For Mortars and Plaster:
- Use 20 Liter of MYMIX Ritecrete 440 per 50kgs bag of cement (Cement Sand Ratio 1:3) to improve the properties of plaster mortar free from shrinkage crack and for getting higher compressive and tensile strength. Cured plaster with MYMIX Ritecrete 440 would harden faster.
Working and Physical Properties:
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Test Result|
|2||Pot Life||30 min|
|4||Specific Gravity||1.02 ± 0.01 gm/ml|
|5||Solid Content||40 % ± 1|
|6||Open time||3 - 4 hrs|
|7||Coverage||40 - 45 sqft per 2 coats|
|8||Compresive Strength||> 3500 PSI|
|9||Bonding / Tensile strength / Shear bond||> 350 PSI|
|10||Flexural Strength||> 600 PSI|
|11||Remarks||Application with Cement Sand Ratio 1:3|