RITEPOXY GLITTER STARTM Stain - free Grout
RITEPOXY GLITTER STARTM Grout is epoxy base tile grout designed specially for floor & wall areas, where aesthetics is of utmost importance such as hotels, restaurants, kitchens, showrooms, living room, swimming pools & Shopping Mails. RITEPOXY GLITTER STARTM is a three component epoxy based grout and easy to mix joint filler available in 24 shades in Gold, Silver and Copper finish.
- For interior and exterior floors and walls
- Colour fast and 100% Stain free
- Available in Gold, Silver and Copper colour finish
- Chemical Resistant with non-toxic properties
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal
- Strong, durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for waterproof grouting
Application Preparation :
- Clean application area & remove dirt, dust & excess adhesivefrom tile joints.
- Mix Part A & Part B in a bucket thoroughly and slowly add Part C (filler Powder) to make a homogenous mixture.
- Using rubber float fill-up the tile joints.
- Wait for 30-45 mins for joints to harden.
- Begin initial clean-up with water & gently use scrub pad in circular motion to remove excess material from the tile/ stone surface.
- Use plenty of clean water until excess grout is cleared from surface.
- To remove excess material from the tile surface use wet towel at 45 degree to the grout joints.
- Wait for 2-3 hrs before giving smooth finish to grout surface with a sponge & hand-glove finger with mild shampoo water.
- Wait for 24 hrs and finally clean the surface with water to remove the epoxy marks.
- Surface is now ready to use.
Mixing Detail :
|Particular||1 kg Pack||5 kg Pack|
|Part A - Hardener||95 gm||475 gm|
|Part B - Resin||245 gm||1225 gm|
|Part C - Filler powder||660 gm||3.30 kg|
Area of Application :
- Swimming Pools
- Residential and commercial
- Varies with width and depth of joint.
- Available in 1 kg and 5 kg units
Shelf Life :
- 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Working and Physical Properties :
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Test Result|
|1||Joint Width||Up to 12 mm|
|2||Pot Life||50 min|
|3||Time to Foot Traffic||24hrs|
|4||Time to Heavy Traffic||48hrs|
|7||Water Cleaning||3 hrs|
|8||Setting Time||< 60 min|
|10||Compressive Strength||> 6500 PSI|
|11||Tensile Strength||> 1300 PSI|