MYMIX SBR 330
MYMIX SBR 330 is a Styrene Butadiene Rubber Latex for improving adhesion strength of all types of cement based mortars with water and vapour resistant bonding properties.
- Excellent adhesion to cement based mortars
- Improve the Flexural and tensile strength
- Lower shrinkage characteristics
- Multipurpose and Economical
- Easy to use
Area of Application:
- Waterproofing and repairingstructures
- Surface treatment and protecting
- Excellent choice to use concrete, glass bricks and high porous substrates
- Can use as bond coat mixing with cement and sand
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing, in unopened condition and stored in dry area.
- Avoid direct sun light.
- Available in 200ml, 500ml, 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 20 Liter.
- Bigger packing sizes are available on request.
- All concrete Substrates: All concrete surfaces should be clean from dust, free from contamination, efflorescence and curing compounds.
Method of Application
|Application||Mixing Properties||Application Tools|
|Cement in Kg||SBR 330 in LTR||Sand in Kg|
|As Bonding Agent||1||1||-----||brush application|
|As Repair Mortar||5||0.750||15||trowel application|
|As Waterproofing||1.5||1||------||brush application|
Mixing For Old Concrete to New Concrete Substrate:
- Add MYMIX SBR 330 in a plastic container and take 1 kg of cement.
- Add cement gradually to MYMIX SBR 330 with constant mixing.
- Ensure that premix should be uniform slurry and without lumps.
- Apply slurry on the properly prepare substrate using paint brush.
- Leave for 24 hrs and allow it to cure.
For Mortars and Plaster
- Use 6 to 7 Liter of MYMIX SBR 330 per 50kg bag of cement to improve the properties of plaster mortar free from shrinkage crack and for higher compressive and tensile strength.
- Cured plaster with MYMIX SBR 330 would harden faster.
Working and Physical Properties:
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Test Result|
|2||Pot Life||30-45 min|
|4||Specific Gravity||1.02 ± 0.01 gm/ml|
|5||Solid Content||32% ± 1|
|6||Open time||3-4 hrs|
|7||Time to Foot traffic / Time to Heavy Traffic||24hrs/72hrs|
|8||Compressive Strength||> 3000 PSI|
|9||Bonding / Tensile strength / Shear bond||> 250 PSI|
|10||Water absorption||> 5%|
|11||Remarks||Dilution water : SBR is 1:1|