MYMIX SUPER LATEX 770
MYMIX Super Latex 770 is high quality super latex additive to be mixed with MYMIX UTA to provide strong bonding with high flexibility to various substrates.
- High Bond Strength
- Increases the qualities of cement mortar, concrete and ceramic tile & Stone
- Excellent bonding properties
- Suitable for Internal and External application
Method of Application
All Concrete surfaces should be clean from dust, free from contamination, efflorescence, and curing compounds
- Add MYMIX Super Latex 770 in clean bucket and add MYMIX UTA powder.
- Use approx. 7-8 ltrs for 25 kg bag.
- Mix by hand or slow speed stirrer to get a smooth and homogeneous mixture and wait for 5 mins.
- Remix and apply the materials with proper notched trowel.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply material to the recommended substrate with flat side of trowel.
- Comb on additional material with the notched side.
- Press the tile/stones within 15-20 min with a shuffling movement into the adhesive.
- Check regularly to ensure that the back of the tile is in full contact with the adhesive.
- Remove excess adhesive immediately from the joints.
- The proper preparation of the surface will make the fixing easier and quicker ensuring a better finish.
For application on plywood surface kindly refer MYMIX Technical Data Sheet.
Area of Application:
- Suitable for Interior and Exterior
- Ceramic Tile & Stones on wooden and plywood application
- Cement mortar & Screeds
- Used in bonding for plaster work as bond coat
- Can use old to new concrete substrate by bonding mortar
- Cement Backer board
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Cement Terrazzo
- Available in 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 20 Liter.
- Bigger packing sizes are available on request.
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing, in unopened condition stored in dry area.
- Avoid direct sun light
Working and Physical Properties:
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Test Result|
|2||Pot Life||4 hrs|
|3||Open Time||30 - 40 min (mixed with mortar)|
|4||Time to Foot traffic / Time to Heavy Traffic||24 hrs / 48 hrs|
|5||Coverage||50 - 60 sq ft per 5 litre|
|6||Compressive Strength||> 3500 PSI|
|7||Bonding / Tensile strength / Shear bond||> 300 PSI|
|8||Water absorption||> 10%|
|9||Remarks||Application with Mymix UTA|