NMF (Floor Harder)
- MYMIX ‐ NMF (Floor Hardener) is a ready to use non‐metallic floor hardener
- Based on very high quality, natural, hard and non‐metallic aggregates
- These aggregates play an important role in attributing properties of abrasion and wear resistance
- It renders tough, wear resistant, dust free, anti–skid, long lasting and maintenance free floors
- It bonds monolithically to the base concrete and is suitable for existing as well as new floors
- Hardwearing and dustproof flooring
- Anti‐skid and Anti‐slip flooring
- shop floors/ warehouse, loading bays, rafts, car parking
- garages, automobile industry
- Hardwearing and dustproof floor toppings.
- Anti-skid and anti-slip in case of oil spillages.
- Good water proofing properties, hence suitable for rooms and exteriors that are constantly wet.
- Non-rusting and therefore trouble free
- Resistant to petrol, diesel and vegetable oils.
- Abrasion resistant is twice as good as normal concrete.
- Increases strength and impact resistant.
- Substantial increase in service life and therefore works out economical
- Has extremely low shrinkage.
- Extremely high abrasion resistance.
How to Apply:
- NMF Floor Hardener dry mix is usually applied in two stages.
- The concrete / compensating under screed base should be free from excess water and sufficiently hardened to allow light foot traffic
- Two‐ third (about 65 ‐ 70% )of the dry mix should be sprinkled evenly by hand or scoop horizontally
- And once the material becomes evenly dark, it is floated by wooden float
- The surface should not be over worked
- Immediately thereafter, the remaining one – third (30 ‐35%) of the dry mix should be evenly sprinkled in the similar manner
- But at vertically and should be spread evenly
- Final finish can be done by troweling to give the desired finish with power‐float
- The weight of power – float should not be less than 60 kg. Particular attention should be paid to edges and corners to ensure full compaction
- Final troweled floor surface should be cured with conventional curing methods
Technical Detail: (As per IS 4031 part 5 & 6)
|S . No||Testing parameters||Specification|
|1||NMF – Mixing Ratio||2.5 to 3.0 litre water for 25 kg Material
Approx: 10 – 12 % by weight
|3||Compressive Strength in Mpa|
|3.1||After 01 Day||14.20 Mpa|
|3.2||After 07 Days||26.80 Mpa|
|3.3||After 28 Days||36.21 Mpa|
- 25 kg. Project packing of 40 kg size is available on demand
- Factory sealed bags are best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing in unopened condition stored in dry area.