THIXOFLEX – PU (High Performance Two Components Adhesive)
MYMIX – THIXOFLEX – PU is a two-component Polyurethane Adhesive, designed for permanent bonding of a wide range of ceramic and vitrified tiles, large size tiles, glass mosaic, sensitive natural marbles, granite stones slabs and synthetic/engineered stone on interior & exterior walls and floor areas.
THIXOFLEX – PU adhesive is also suitable for superior bond strength on substrates such as plywood, glass or metal.
It also provides balanced thixotropic and superior performance elasticity ensured by the use of stabilized polyurethane resin for rapid and secure laying operations on high deformable and high-expansion substrates.
- Two-component Polyurethane (PU) Adhesive
- IS: 15477 – 2019 classified as TYPE-5 TS2 Adhesive
- EN 12004 / IS0 13007: Classified as an R2T Adhesive
- Superior adhesion to all substrates including metals
- High elasticity, extremely flexible and resistant to ageing
- Highly thixotropic and non-sag formula