RITEPOXYTM EIG 2200 Epoxy Industrial Grout
RITEPOXYTM EIG 2200 Industrial Grout is an Epoxy based Grout (100% solid) designed specially for use in application at industrial and commercial areas where high strength, free flow, chemical & temperature resistance is required. RITEPOXYTM EIG 2200 is easy to mix joint filler available in four shades (Brilliant white, Terracotta, Natural grey, Jet black).
- High Strength and 100% solid epoxy grout
- High Chemical and temperature resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal
- Strong, durable and easy to clean
- Clean application area & remove dirt, dust & excess adhesive from tile joints.
- Mix Part A & Part B in a bucket thoroughly and slowly add Part C (filler Powder) to make a homogenous mixture.
- Using rubber float fill-up the tile joints.
- Wait for 30-45 mins for joints to harden.
- Begin initial clean-up with water & gently use scrub pad in circular motion to remove excess material from the tile/ stone surface.
- Use plenty of clean water until excess grout is cleared from surface.
- To remove excess material from the tile surface use wet towel at 45 degree to the grout joints.
- Wait for 2- 3 hrs before giving smooth finish to grout surface with a sponge & hand-glove finger with mild shampoo water.
- Wait for 24 hrs and finally clean the surface with water to remove the epoxy marks
- Surface is now ready to use
|Particular||5kg Pack||10kg Pack|
|Part A - Hardener||350 gm||2 x 350 gm|
|Part B - Resin||900 gm||2 x 900 gm|
|Part C - Filler powder||3.75 kg||2 x 3.75 kg|
Area of Application:
- Industrial and Commercial areas
- Hospital OT areas
- Food and Beverage processing units
- High traffic areas
- Available in 5 kg and 10 kg units
- 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Varies with width and depth of joint.
Working and Physical Properties:
|S . No||Testing Parameter||Test Result|
|1||Joint Width||Up to 12 mm|
|2||Pot Life||30 min|
|3||Time to Foot Traffic||6hrs|
|4||Time to Heavy Traffic||12hrs|
|5||Specific Gravity||1841 kg/m3|
|7||Water Cleaning||60 min|
|8||Setting time||> 2 hrs|
|10||Compressive Strength||> 1 0,000 PSI|
|11||Tensile Strength||> 2000 PSI|