MYMIX RITESEALTM is powder based, single component, high polymer modified, elastomeric, waterproof coating for all kind of cementitious surfaces. MYMIX RITESEALTM has very high water impermeability against hydrostatic pressure withstanding capacity. It is to be mixed with water and applied by paintbrush.
- All concrete Substrates: All concrete surfaces should be clean from dust, free from contamination, efflorescence, and curing compounds.
Area of Application:
- Swimming pool
- Toilets and bathrooms
- All cement based basements
- Overhead & Underground water tanks
- Roof and slabs
- Dam, water towers
- Reservoirs and channels
- Interior and Exterior surfaces
- Terrace Leak Proofing
- Excellent adhesion to cement surfaces
- Excellent Waterproofing and crack – over bridging ability
- Highly effective for positive & negative sides of hydrostatic pressure
- It was high water permeability and is easy to use
- Very good UV resistance
- Positive side permeability : 5 – 7 Bar
- Negative side permeability : 1.5 Bar
- Non – Toxic
- Clean application area properly and make free from dust and greese.
- Take a 3.2 to 3.6 litre of clean water in a bucket and add 10 kg of RITESEAL in it.
- Mix thoroughly for 5 minutes by hand or mechanical stirrer to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Wait for 5 minutes before application.
- Pre wet application area before applying the coat
- Apply the coat with brush on the surface
- Wait for 2 hours and then apply second coat in perpendicular direction to the first coat
- Wait for 24 hours before usage
Working and physical Properties
MYMIX RITESEAL mixed with water
|S . No||Technical Parameter||Test Result|
|1||Water Demand (%)||30 - 35|
|6||Touch Dry*||40 to 60 min|
|7||Hard Dry*||24 hours|
|After 10day (N/mm2)||1.54|
|After 28day (N/mm2)||1.74|
|9||Water Absorption by Karsten Tube (30 min)||0.05ml|
|10||Water impermeability test||> 5.0 Bar|
|11||Crack - over bridging ability||0.5 mm|
|12||Shelf Life||1 year|
|13||Coverage (two coats)||1 sq. mt. / kg.|
* Temperature – 22 to 27°C, Relative Humidity – 45% to 55%
- Available in 1kg and 10kg bags
- Best Before 12 months from the date of manufacturing, in unopened condition stored in dry area.
- Avoid direct sun light.
- Prepared mixture should be used within 2 hours.
- Keep on mixing the material while application under process; till the entire material completed, this will avoid materials setting at the bottom of the bucket.
- Avoid application under direct sunlight to avoid water evaporation (preferably apply during early morning or late evening).